Are you ready for a project that will actually change your life? The Weekly Prayer Project is a 52-week guided prayer journal that explores different types of prayers found in the Bible, with journaling prompts that guide you to reflect on God's work in your life and to pray with intention. This yearly prayer journal focuses on prayers of gratitude and thankfulness to prayers of lament and intercession.
The Weekly Prayer Project is:
- Perfect for a beginner in faith and prayer life, but strong and thought provoking enough for someone already familiar with prayer
- A unique prayer journaling format designed to help you focus and organize time for prayer
- A perfect companion for individual worship, Bible studies, and small groups
Each week includes:
- A biblical theme to focus on
- A short but impactful Bible verse to help you reflect and meditate
- Inspirational insight to guide your thoughts and jumpstart your prayer project
- Journaling prompts and lines to help you pray, reflect, and connect with God
This 12-month journal:
- Showcases beautiful photography and calming colors
- Has a pretty ribbon marker, so you never lose your place
- Provides a ton of journaling space, but easily fits on your nightstand, tote bag, or a gift basket
- Is perfect for a self-purchase, Mother's Day, National Best Friend Day, a welcoming gift for Bible study groups, birthdays, and holidays
Check out the rest of the series, The Weekly Faith Project and The Weekly Gratitude Project.