The Bible in a Year Companion guide takes Catholics through the award-winning podcast The Bible in a Year (with Fr. Mike Schmitz)™ including daily summaries, transcripts of Fr. Mike’s daily prayers, and extra content for each episode.
It’s the perfect way to remember what you’re hearing, as well as learn even more about each part of Scripture!
The Companion presents daily content for each episode of the podcast, including:
- The proprietary Bible in a Year Reading Plan
- Reflect on the Word, where readers will find a summary of the key points and highlights of Fr. Mike’s commentary on the daily readings
- Take It to Prayer, where Catholics will be able to pray the daily prayer alongside Fr. Mike and the rest of the BIY community
- Dive Deeper, which features unique content surrounding each day’s readings, from images and Q&As to prayer prompts and ways to live out the Scriptures in real life
In addition to the daily content, each time period will have a Time Period Introduction and Review. Written by Jeff Cavins, these will help Catholics to know what to look for in the days ahead, and to recall what has happened in the days completed.
Volume III of The Bible in a Year Companion covers Days 244–365 of The Bible in a Year podcast.
For Days 1–120, see Volume I. For Days 121-243, see Volume II.
This sought-after guide to the award-winning podcast The Bible in a Year (with Fr. Mike Schmitz)™ is coming to you thanks to many collaborators including:
- Fr. Mike Schmitz
- Jeff Cavins
- Bobby Semendy
- Members of the Ascension Catholic Bible Studies Facebook group
- Lavinia Spirito
- Ritmeyer Archaeological Design
- & many more!