Get even more out of The Bible in a Year!
The Bible in a Year Companion guide takes Catholics through the award-winning podcast The Bible in a Year (with Fr. Mike Schmitz)™ including daily summaries, transcripts of Fr. Mike’s daily prayers, and extra content for each episode.
It’s the perfect way to remember what you’re hearing, as well as learn even more about each part of Scripture!
The Companion presents daily content for each episode of the podcast, including:
- The proprietary Bible in a Year Reading Plan
- Summary of the key points and highlights of Fr. Mike’s commentary on the daily readings
- "Take It to Prayer", where Catholics will be able to pray the daily prayer alongside Fr. Mike and the rest of the BIAY community
- Unique content surrounding each day’s readings, from images and Q&As to prayer prompts and ways to live out the Scriptures in real life
In addition to the daily content, each time period will have a Time Period Introduction and Review. Written by Jeff Cavins, these will help Catholics to know what to look for in the days ahead, and to recall what has happened in the days completed.
From Fr. Mike’s introduction:
“I believe that this Bible in a Year Companion is a great tool to take you deeper. It is one thing to be exposed to the Story, but it is another to remember it. This Companion will help those who are so quick to forget—which is all of us! … In this world, where we are so tempted toward distraction and distress, we now have a resource to understand how the story of salvation unfolds and how we can fit into that story today.
“Now, we have a place to remember.”
Volume I of The Bible in a Year Companion covers Days 1–120 of The Bible in a Year podcast.
This sought-after guide to the award-winning podcast The Bible in a Year (with Fr. Mike Schmitz)™ is coming to you thanks to many collaborators including:
- Fr. Mike Schmitz
- Jeff Cavins
- Bobby Semendy
- Members of the Ascension Catholic Bible Studies Facebook group
- Lavinia Spirito
- Ritmeyer Archaeological Design
- & many more!