Everyone goes through difficult seasons, tough losses, and moments that feel unbearable. In today's world, people thirst more than ever for reassurance and guidance. Streams in the Desert provides a river of wisdom, encouragement, and inspiration to weary travelers.
ABC's Good Morning America anchor Robin Roberts reads Streams in the Desert every day. Roberts said, "It's my most prized possession…my family, each of us has a copy and we read it every morning…it just brings us closer together."
In this updated edition, you'll find:
- 366 devotions with updated modern text and a durable leathersoft cover
- More Scripture, Subject, and Contributor Indices
- A ribbon marker to hold your place
- A powerful collection of meditations, Christian writings, and Scripture featured in the original edition
- Precise NIV text to help believers embrace timeless messages of God's faithfulness
Easy to read, yet true to the essence of the original, this Streams in the Desert offers a refreshing daily dip into God's purpose, plan, and enduring promise.