Read, learn, pray, cook, and share with New York Times bestselling author Shauna Niequist. Savor is a 365-day devotional that invites readers to expand their vision of spiritual living by incorporating prayer and recipes for gathering with family and friends over dinners, breakfasts, and late-night snacks.
Shauna Niequist becomes a friend across the pages, as she shares her heart with yours, keeps you company, and invites you into the abundant life God offers. Savor teaches us:
- To savor each day, whatever it holds: work and play, coffee and kids, meals and prayers, the good stuff, and the hard stuff
- Life is all about relationships, and your daily relationship with God is worth savoring in every moment
- Recipes from Shauna's kitchen to enjoy around a table with people you love
Savor has a beautiful linen cover. Inside you'll find:
- 21 delicious recipes and a helpful recipe table of contents
- 365 devotions--each devotional includes a short Scripture, an insightful story from Shauna, and a thoughtful prompt to help you grow
- A resourceful ribbon marker
This devotional is perfect for gifting to anyone who loves trying out new recipes or enjoys hosting gatherings for loved ones.