Flourishing - that is what Gracelaced is all about. Flourishing as you rest in God's peace, rehearse the truth of who He says you are, respond in faith to life's trials, and remember His sustaining provision in every aspect of your life. Artist and bestselling author Ruth Chou Simons illustrates the power of God’s truth through soul-searching words and exquisite signature florals in 32 devotionals that follow the four seasons.
- Heirloom-quality, expanded deluxe edition
- Coordinating dedication page for gifting and special occasions
- Elegant linen hardcover beautifully embossed with gold foil
- Exclusive GraceLaced collector’s box for preservation and presentation
- 64 new pages of art available only in this edition
- Expanded content including inspirational thoughts from Ruth and related quotes and hymns
- All pages printed on matte, uncoated paper for preserving your thoughts
About the Author:
Ruth Chou Simons is a bestselling and award-winning author of several books—including GraceLaced, Beholding and Becoming, and Foundations. She is an artist, entrepreneur, and speaker, using each of these platforms to spiritually sow the Word of God into people's hearts. Through her online shoppe at GraceLaced.com and her social media community, Simons shares her journey of God's grace intersecting daily life with word and art. Ruth and her husband, Troy, are grateful parents to six boys—their greatest adventure.
- Dimensions: 8" x 10"
- Linen hardcover - embossed with gold foil
- Pages: 288
- Ribbon bookmark
- Matte, uncoated paper
- Exclusive collector's box