Rejoice! Advent Meditations with Joseph is a prayer resource with daily meditations that will enrich your Advent by inviting you to experience the first Advent with Joseph and Mary, as they await the birth of their son, the Savior of the world.
Together with the guided meditation videos, this journal calls you daily to see through Joseph's eyes, feel what is in Joseph s heart, and read the Scripture that Joseph read, so you can fully prepare to welcome Jesus into your heart this Christmas.
Each day, in a few short pages, Fr. Toups provides you with aids to help guide your prayer:
- A word - Focus on a single word each day to draw out the details, the specifics of who Joseph is.
- A reflection - Learn more about Joseph, the culture in which he was raised, and the world in which he lived.
- A Psalm - Each day, you re given a Psalm to pray (just as Joseph himself would have prayed) to help you enter into prayer.
- A reading - In reading Scripture, you'll enter into the story of the first Advent, and walk beside Joseph.
- A prompt - Space is provided each day to journal. Record how the Lord is speaking to you this Advent.