Send off your graduate on his life's journey with the Journey Brown Faux Leather Key Ring to remind him that God has a good plan for his life.
The brown faux leather patch that holds a gold engraved medallion is topstitched along the sides for strength and durability. A gold metal medallion is attached to the front and is engraved with the sentiment and version reference.
An additional phrase is added to the sentiment and heat-debossed on the back.
The faux leather patch wraps around a sturdy 1-inch diameter split metal ring and is attached with a gold metal stud. The keyring is large enough to hold keys, charms, scan cards, IDs, jewelry, fobs, and flash drives. The Journey Brown Faux Leather Key Ring comes nestled in a tin gift box with a marbled design and embossed with a gold-toned cross.
Add the Journey Brown Faux Leather Key Ring to a graduation gift for your high schooler, or be a part of their future and hand these key rings with their meaningful message to all the graduates in your class.
- Brown faux leather with metal medallion
- Engraved text on front
- Heat-debossed text on back
- Jeremiah 29:11
- Gold-toned metal key ring
- Packaged in coordinating gift tin 1-inch split metal ring
- Keyring dimensions: 3.2" x 1.7" x 0.4" (81 x 43 x 10 mm)
- Gift tin dimensions: 6.2" x 2.3" x 0.6" (157 x 58 x 15 mm)