The pressure on teens today is intense. Peers, the media, and the Internet urge teen girls to "fit in" by imitating role models who live by worldly values instead of focusing on matters of the heart.
There's no better mentor for young women than Jesus. From His life and dealings with people they can discover what really counts in life and live Jesus before others!
From Jesus teen girls will see how to…
- cultivate God's kind of attitudes and conduct
- make choices that display Jesus' heart for God and people
- follow Jesus and His example with confidence
- count on God's strength as they grow in Christlike character
An exciting and practical book that will help young women walk in Jesus' footsteps!
Includes a study guide ideal for personal or group use.
- Publisher : Harvest House Publishers (April 1, 2011)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 224 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0736930426
- ISBN-13 : 978-0736930420
- Reading age : 13 - 18 years
- Grade level : 10 and up
- Item Weight : 7.8 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.25 x 0.49 x 8 inches